Crews Chemicals’ acid and acid replacement product line offers safer and less corrosive options as compared to traditional muriatic, hydrochloric, and sulfuric acid products. All products are formulated for industrial applications and can be applied via direct spraying or recirculation within closed loop systems.
Crews Chemicals products are available in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, as well as semi‐bulk and bulk quantities.
- CCR 20
- Specializes in dissolving inorganic buildup such as calcium carbonate
- Third party testing on 304SS showed very low corrosion
- Aluminum Brightener
- A safer alternative to hydrofluoric acid to clean and brighten aluminum
- AR 696
- Safer and less corrosive alternative to acid cleaning products
- Primary use is hard surface cleaning
- Formulated to remove calcium and other scale deposits
- Used to clean industrial equipment including heat exchangers
- AR 797
- Organic salt of sulfuric acid
- Less corrosive and safer to use than acids and will not burn skin
- Primary use is pH adjustment
- FDA compliant for use with materials contacting food
Proper personal protective equipment and ventilation should be used. Consult a Crews Chemicals representative prior to use.